Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Elementorum - bespoke soft furnishings' website. Below you will find general rules that describe the way we work and that set up and regulate our relationship with you. These Terms and Conditions apply to both, the use of and purchasing through Elementorum's website and orders placed through our workshop on Kimber Road.
Your acknowledgment and agreement to be bound by our Terms and Conditions is assumed by default when you access and/or browse and/or place an order with us through our website and/or through the phone, and/or email and/or our workshop on Kimber Road.
If you do not agree with or you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please kindly do not use our services, do not use our facilities, do not buy our products.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Elementorum always acts in a good faith and will, always, take all reasonable care and use all valid and justifiable means, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to fulfill our agreement with you, the Client.
2. The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It may be a subject to change and alterations without a notice.
3. All products remain the property of Elementorum until the full price have been paid and any outstanding invoice connected to it fulfilled. Should you fail to fulfill your financial obligations/agreements to/with us within set out and agreed time frame, we may and would, in due course (after using all reasonable means to solve the issue in a friendly manner), feel obligated to register a County Court Judgment (so called: CCJ) against you.
4. The contract between you, the Client and Elementorum is considered binding once you press confirm order/purchase/order button at the end of the checkout process when you use our Website for purchasing, when you have made a validated payment in our workshop or once you have paid 50% deposit on the quote you have received from us for bespoke items.
5. Elementorum is taking every reasonable care to reproduce a true colour of the items sold in its on line shop however, please be kindly aware that there may be a slight difference in colour reproduction beyond our reach, due to the technical properties of the digital hardware and software.
6. Our business and the use of this Website is constructed according with and is a subject to the laws of United Kingdom and in particular: Sales of Goods Act 1979, Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 and The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
7. None of our Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
BESPOKE PROJECTS AND ITEMS
1. Lead times for bespoke projects are agreed upon quotation and will depend on the scale and complexity of the project as well as to-date schedules of the company.
We are working on “A.S.A.P” basis and we intend to get your order done and ready for you as soon as it would be physically possible, having in mind our up to date projects schedules and other obligations of the company.
The general rule is, we start working on the projects no later than 3 weeks from the date of either: final sign off of the project or receiving 50% deposit on the quote or the arrival of the specific components required (i.e. fabrics), whichever is the latest. After that, the general rule is to have the project finished within 3 following weeks. We promise you, we will not purposely or intentionally delay any parts of the project as we understand working well, works well for all of us.
2. The payment of 50% of the deposit is mandatory and indispensable for us to start realising the project even if other factors/requirements are met (i.e. we would not start working on the project even if ordered fabrics arrived with us and the project is signed off but we have not received the 50% deposit).
The goods will be delivered, installed (or both) - where applicable, and would become Client's property only after the outstanding invoice has been paid in full. By default that should be no later than 3 days from the date of the relevant invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing with Elementorum's management. We regret it will not be possible to release the goods before full payment has been received.
3. Where Elementorum will be supplying the fabric for the project we would request 100% advance payment for it, in order to secure it. This is obligatory and indispensable and parallel with the requirements set out in point 2.
4. All changes and alterations to initial project (not being a result of reasonable and objective faults acknowledged and recognised by industry standards) would be considered a new project and can only be addressed as such. Once current project is paid for and finished we can then assess and address required changes. That would result in a new quote, new lead time and new invoice being produced.
5. Elementorum will not take responsibility nor will be held responsible in any way for the failure of any suppliers (other than itself) that would be involved at any stage of the project. We do our best to ensure we provide you with the best product and service possible but we can not be liable for actions of others.
6. Elementorum will not take the responsibility nor will be held responsible in any way if wrong/inadequate/unconfirmed information concerning the project was provided (intentionally or not) to its staff at any stage of the project or any information important to the project was withheld (intentionally or not) at any stage of the project. Elementorum will also not be held responsible for any action taken or product made against advice of its staff.
7. Elementorum will not be held responsible for the issues arising from the specifics of the measurements and designs provided and characteristics of face fabrics used.
8. All designs prepared by Elementorum remain its intellectual property.
9. These terms and conditions are written to establish general rules of conduct. Should you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.